Monday, March 10, 2014

Ont The First Day Of School

 I don't know how about you, but in my family, the first day of every schoolyear must be celebrated by going to some eating establishement. Well I would have written "restaurant", but since my kids rarelly get to fast food establishments, this is what they chose for their special meal least year :)
Once agaqin I played along with the CSI challenge - this time with their special additional challenge of this month.
Looks like I just can't stop making layouts using watercolor wash and stenciling. Well, at least this time I also added some modeling paste to give extra dimension to my page.

I rummaged through mu stash and found some old metallic accents to add as well as small bits of lace, fabric roses and that little fabric heart.


Journalling was done on a simple piece of notebook paper and I also added some border stickers. I had to go over them with ProMarkers to brighten up their colors a bit - to match the overall colors.

Even thou these photos were taken using my cellphone, this layout is very lovely and it sure is a moment to remember.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Liva!! I love the colors and texture!! The background looks amazing!! And what sweet pictures!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the brightness and cheeriness of this, fab layout

    ReplyDelete

I am always so thrilled about your comments - no matter how good or bad they are :)